For most people, our estate planning will:
- Allow you to control your assets during your life
- Provide care if you are disabled
- At the proper time, provide for the transfer of wealth to whom you want, when you want and at the lowest possible transfer cost
Common estate issues addressed in our process include:
- Passing on the remaining assets
- Minimization of transfer taxes
- Asset protection, protecting assets for you and your heirs
- Charitable giving if desired
Wealth transfer planning involves the smooth transition and distribution of wealth according to your wishes. With proper estate planning, you decide to whom, how, and when your assets will be distributed, as well as who will manage your estate or business. Some special issues you may wish to deal with are; providing financial security for others, planning for children of a previous marriage, equalizing inheritances fairly and retiring from your business. Wealth transfer planning could also involves the management of assets during a time of disability or incapacity.
You have worked your whole life to accumulate an estate. It is too important to leave the transfer and distribution to chance or even worse, to the discretion of the Federal and State governments. Let us help you get your estate in order.